An awesome wheat free pizza using cauliflower. Very messy to eat, but very tasty. The crust itself is great for beating any pizza cravings you may have if you’re on a gluten/wheat free diet. It can help you bulk up or slim down depending on the toppings you choose.
Remember, there is no wheat and it’s mainly composed of vegetables and protein, so you’re allowed to eat as much as you want!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of shredded mozarella cheeze
- 1/2 cup mozarella
- 1 tbspn oregano
- Preheat oven to 230C (450F)
- Steam cauliflower til soft, then mash and strain out as much liquid as possible
- Combine cauliflower, egg, cheeses & oregano into a ‘dough’ and strain out any liquid
- Mash dough into a ‘pizza crust’
- Bake for 12-20 minutes until light brown
- Top with whatever topping you want! I personally recommend dry toppings, as the ‘crust’ is not as dry as a normal pizza crust. Capsicum, grape tomatoes, prosciutto, bacon, ground turkey, chicken, eggplant etc.
- basil, bocconcini, grape tomatoes, prosciutto
- salami, sausage, mince meat
- spanish onions, bacon, olives
- smoked salmon, cream cheese, chives
- spinach, mozarella, chicken
- chicken, bacon, cos lettuce, egg, caesar dressing, parmesan cheese
Credit to Chris Shugart. T-Nation