Quick, easy and not as disgusting as it sounds.
Simply whisk as many eggs as you would like in a bowl. Depending on how may eggs you want to cook, ingredients & microwave strength. Add a splash of water to help with the cooking process. I found the best way to cook them, is to do 45-60 second bursts. After each burst, stir the eggs and repeat until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Bell peppers, cheese, onions
- Mushrooms, cheese, turkey
- Cherry tomatoes, basil, boccincini cheese
- Sausage, chili flakes
- Coriander/cilantro, lime juice, chicken, spring onion
- Sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes
Not as bad as it sounds. Very quick, very convenient and very healthy!