Check out the three types of J-Hooks Titan Fitness offers:
Here is an unboxing and first impressions of the Titan Fitness Roller J-Hooks for the T-3 Squat Rack. I’ve owned them for a couple of weeks and here’s my two week review:
- Packaged really well. No damage, no parts missing.
- I like the virtual instruction manuals. I just throw out physical ones
- They feel solid, welds look nice and stable.
- BIGGEST COMPLAINT: The screw in pin for extra security, makes changing heights a lot more tedious. It would be nice if they had a spring push pin instead…
- I do like the fact that they swing in opposite directions.
- Both rollers spin very nicely without any weight.
- With some weight, its still really easy to move the barbell side to side
- The big front lip part is nice for security. It would be nice if the plastic went all the way over the entire lip.
- The roller J-hooks use the same upright pin holes as my regular J-hooks.
- There’s a tiny bit of play with how they fit on the uprights. But with the screw in pin, it really secures them in place
- All three interior sides have plastic to protect the rack uprights
Overall they are well constructed, with only one big negative – that screw in security pin. Otherwise, they represent great value in the market, when compared with other Rolling J-Hooks/Cups. After two weeks of use, I don’t think they’re worth the price premium over the standard J-Hooks. Be sure to subscribe to see my one year later review.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links. If you click on one of them, I’ll receive a commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
7mm Rehband Knee Sleeves
What’s in Stock at Titan Fitness – Updated Daily!
What’s in Stock at Rep Fitness – Updated Daily!
Get RX’d Colossus Sandbags
Gold Standard Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein Powder
Get two free audiobooks with a monthly trial from Audible:
One of My Favorite Pre-Workouts. T20SelwynnS saves you 20% off entire order!
Help alleviate shoulder pain with the Mark Bell Slingshot & get $10 off your first $50+ purchase!
To Learn More About WynnStrength:
Training Blog: https://www.WynnStrength.com
Wynn Strength Apparel: https://www.storenvy.com/stores/1243818-wynn-strength
DISCLAIMER: This video & description contains affiliate links, which means if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps the channel and allows us to continue to make videos. Thank you! Please read my full disclosure here: https://wynnstrength.com/youtube-disclaimer/
About this video:
In this video, Selwynn from Wynn Strength unboxes and provides first impressions of the Titan Fitness Roller J-Hooks, that are compatible with the Titan T-3 Power Rack. It is an upgraded J-Cup that holds any Olympic barbell and specialty barbell securely in place. Perfect addition to a 2×3 squat rack in the home/garage gym.